Get a handle on your content situation, your opportunities and next steps.
You know your business and that you want to do more online. Your website could use an update, and you think you’re ready to try out (or scale up) your work on social media. What you don’t know is how to get started. I will work with you to assess what you have and where you want to go, and lay out a plan to help you get there. Then you run with it. This is not a long-term engagement, but rather a quick way to jumpstart your process and establish a plan you can execute moving forward – with or without outside assistance.
In a Can, Not From a Can
This is not a “one strategy to rule them all” solution. You and your work are unique – your capabilities, your message and your audiences require a tailored approach. I’ll apply my broad experience to your toughest questions, and set a clear path to help you realize your goals. You’re probably closer than you think.
Your content strategy should support you and your work, not hold you hostage. If we get this right, we’ll leverage your existing work, not just add to your to-do list.
Why Would You Want To Do This?
- It’s a quick and easy way to discover what’s possible versus what’s practical.
- You can refine your existing processes as you define your goals and next steps online.
- You get the benefit of a seasoned content strategist with a defined scope of work and a network of digital professionals to recommend.
How It Works
- We’ll talk about your business and your goals.
- I’ll send you some questions about what you want to accomplish and what existing assets (digital and human) you have going for you.
- We meet and talk about what you’re already doing, identify your key messages and audiences. Together, we’ll discover some easy wins to get you started.
- I’ll retire to my lair and assemble recommendations that may include:
- A plan to refresh your existing content
- Improvements to your pipeline or process
- New channels and opportunities to engage with your audiences
- Content calendar template and topic suggestions
- Proposed review process and publication schedule
The Thrilling Conclusion
- And lo, we meet again! We discuss the recommendations and your next steps. I answer any questions, make adjustments and add detail where necessary.
- You decide on your next steps and proceed at your own pace. Manage your project internally, or outsource.
Let’s talk and see if we have a thing here.